Analyze with Custom Groups: Set up custom groups to match your organizational structure
Overview: Custom Groups
Dandi has the ability to apply custom groups on data from your HR systems in your DEI reporting, which enables you to report on subsets of attribute fields that are not defined within your HR systems. This enables you to capture and analyze the most accurate [DEPICTION] of your unique, dynamic organizational structure within Dandi. more customized to reflect your unique organization and meet your specific and often fast-changing DEI reporting needs.
Use Cases: Custom Groups
- Combine departments; e.g., R&D vs. Non-R&D
- Combine locations; e.g., country or region
- Combine job levels; e.g., Leadership vs. Non-Leadership
How it Works
- Dandi uses a standard set of employee attribute fields (e.g., department, location, job level, job title, and employee type) to produce DEI reports. Each of these employee attribute fields (e.g., Location) has a set of unique values (e.g., New York, London, Austin) that can be selected and combined to create custom groups.
- As long as the definition of the groups are based upon data available within your HRIS, you can create any number of groups and combination of values.
- The new group and combined values will be displayed within Explore upon report generation. See the example below:
Getting Started: Custom Groups
- Identify which custom groups are relevant to your organization.
- Check your HR systems to see if there is a data field available for the subsets of those groups.
- If you have questions and/or if you’d like to get started using Custom Groups for your account, email email@example.com to discuss next steps.