Once you're a customer of Dandi, we'll provide you onboarding instructions to guide you through the UltiPro integration process. Below are the overall steps that you'll need to take.
Integration steps (UltiPro API page here as reference)
1. Login to your UltiPro instance with an Administrator account
2. Create a web service account by navigating to System Configuration > Security > Service Account Administration. Enter a user name, password, and an email address. Please save the username and password securely.
Here are some tips:
- The email address can be anything on your end that you have access to (i.e. email@example.com)
- The username can include the name "Dandi", so your team is aware that it's being used for the Dandi integration
- You can use this site to create a strong password
In the permissions section below the form on the same page, click the checkboxes on the “View” permission for all the web services.
Click on the Save button to save this account.
Click on the Web Services tab to access the API keys. Please send the following to your Dandi CS representative:
- User API Key
- Customer API Key
Dandi will then confirm once the integration is successfully tested.