Once you're a customer of Dandi, we'll provide you onboarding instructions to guide you through the ADP integration process. Below are the overall steps that you'll need to take.
1. Email your ADP representative to request that API access be enabled for your ADP instance. Copy your Dandi CS representative on the email, so we can help answer any questions that may come up. Include the following items in your email:
- "Please enable API access to connect our ADP instance to Dandi. Dandi is the people analytics platform for diversity and inclusion."
- "There is no need for an ADP sandbox environment, since Dandi is only reading (not writing) data from ADP."
2. ADP will confirm and send over an API agreement that you will need to sign for API access to be granted. Once signed, ADP will assign a resource to your account for the API setup.
3. Introduce your Dandi CS representative with the assigned ADP resource over email to complete the API configuration and setup.